***Leave us a comment...

We would love to hear from all of you! Leave a comment or send an email. dbhall0716@gmail.com


Friday, August 5, 2011

August 4, 2011


Left for Mintini Branch this morning and took a key board with us so they could have it in the Chapel. One of the Elders requested it as he plays the piano quite well. We had a meeting with the four missionaries, the branch missionaries, Bruce and I. Then I attended a Relief Society gathering activity in their small chapel. Over fifty sisters were there. The Branch President said now Sister Hall will teach us “How to Grow Spiritually” What, he hadn’t said anything about it. I had to have an interpreter because they speak Kombi and some speak Swahili.



More men speak English than women because they have priority for education in the families. I hope they understood some of what I said and wanted to share. We left at 1:30 and arrived home at 4:30. The power keeps going off and on so I’ll read my scriptures while I can and we’ll head for bed.

No comments: