***Leave us a comment...

We would love to hear from all of you! Leave a comment or send an email. dbhall0716@gmail.com


Monday, August 1, 2011

The children here.


These are the children in my flat/apartment compound. Their parents would have to have money to even live here.The middle girl in the uniforms is Sharon. I call her Sharon from Kenya and she calls me Sharon from America. That is her little sister Ashley. They have on their school uniforms. I don't know all the boys names but they play with a tire, rubber tubing, and a basketball all day long. Some children even have bikes. Children from our area in Llima and Kyembeke


It just amazing the different lives these children live from those in the city.

1 comment:

momof5monkeys said...

Makes me cry every time I read your blog! I haven't seen my life the same since I started keeping up with it! We love you guys and appreciate the amazing service you are doing because you love the Lord. Thank you.