***Leave us a comment...

We would love to hear from all of you! Leave a comment or send an email. dbhall0716@gmail.com


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 26, 2011

Monday was our turn for family night. It went well, and when I served dessert, Bruce said, “I think I am in trouble, I think I’m getting a kidney stone". He was pale and looked bad. By the time 10:00 came around he was in a lot of pain. The whole night he was up with pain. On Tuesday we visited the Doctor and he confirmed that he had a kidney stone. The pain came and went and to make a long story short, he had surgery on Saturday at 4:00 and we were home by Sunday afternoon. He is taking it easy and pretty sore but we will be out to our branches in Kilunga Hills soon.

1 comment:

Aly said...

This is Casey. I laughed out loud for a good 20 minutes when I saw your face in that picture. I thought you were scared to death, but then Alyson pointed out that you were probably mad at Mom for taking your picture. I am still laughing!!