***Leave us a comment...

We would love to hear from all of you! Leave a comment or send an email. dbhall0716@gmail.com


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mission Call

It finally came. Our mission call! Wednesday, April 27th 2011. Bruce made me open the envelope and read it outloud. I had a cellphone to both ears, calling our White and Fox families. My eyes glances ahead and saw Nairobi Kenya and I just wanted to scream with glee. I never quit smiling the whole evening. I told the kids they would have to go ahead and fix supper ( we had a simple supper planned since the majoritiy of them where at our home). I just kept calling everyone. Bruce was in shock and I really think most of the kids where too.



2 comments:

Austin & Shawnee said...

You will be amazing missionaries. I just smile when I think of how lucky those people are to have you there. You are great examples and will always be my "North Ogden parents".

Love,
Shawnee

Elder and Sister Asay said...

LOVE the picture next to "the call" - it says it all, shock, disbelief, and joy...so familiar!